Best Way for my TT to reach my Pre-Amp!?

I have a Rega Planar 3 that sits a few feet too far away to reach my Marantz AV7704 phono stage.

whats the best way to reach my Marantz preamp processor with the short 2 foot phono cables that come with the Rega?

It sounds like rca extensions are going to cause too much capacitance and there is also a difference between phono extension cables and rca cables. Please teach me! 
craigert
I used my own cables to extend the TT cable as well as purchased RCA cables. They both resulted in noise and hum in the phono stage of my Marantz. 
Is this the first time you have hooked up the table... or possibly the first time to the Marantz?

Sounds like bad ground, or dirty/loose connection.

Try this for a read:

https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/rega-planar-2-ground-hum.192497/
The crazy thing is this was a brand new P3 and I’ve used it without any trouble for a few months, then all of the sudden rumble from nowhere, so I moved the whole setup thinking the speaker was too close to the TT only to make the TT too far away from the Marantz and still rumble and now hum when the phono input is selected, and the TT isn’t even powered on! I have tried two different amps as well and the hum is still there, and I have a hum X on the amp power line plugged directly into the outlet in the wall. 
Geez so many people on here don't have a clue about what they are talking. This is the last place I would go to for advice. Educate yourself and then do some serious research instead of bouncing around the internet forums and taking in advice from there. Most of them are just plain morons.