Best Upgrade for 1,000- for my system

I have a pretty good system, I am about to get a 1,000 bonus from, work and I am just watering at the mouth on how to spend it, although I cannot decide.

My system is made up of:

Cal Audio cl-2500 preamp/processor
2 Harmon Kardon 7.1 amps
707 es Sony cd player
560d Sony Dvd Player
Lovan stands
Monstor Power 3500 Power Conditioner

Dynaudio contour 3.3, T2.1, Audience 52 (rears)

Audioquest Caldera, Anacondas,

I was considering a, Ps300, Power director, or Richard Grey unit, either 400 or the 2000

I think the power conditioning is the biggest weakest link, let me know your thoughts
infwgf
Wow, your right Sugarbrie, Stehno really wants me to do some major operations to my system, Actually I do have one dedicated 20amp circuit going to system.

I like the idea of only having one transport for all my media, but the Sony 9000es Does not read CDR, I am waiting for the next generation 9000es to come out, which for sure will read CDR. The have a 900v or something that does read cdr and has everything the 9000es has except build quality.

My major concern was the Monster Power, becuase so many say its current limiting.

The citation amps are Great amps, and Awsome for the money, my next upgrade on those will be a Theta Dreadnaught more likely.
You can pick up a used tube pre-amp for two channel audio.
I'm assuming you have the Citation 7.1 amps. If so, keep'em. You won't find a better bang for the buck.
Sorry if my suggestions sounded strong, but with selling and buying, it's amazing what one can do with $1000. And you were looking for suggestions on upgrades.

Hopefully, the suggestions I made were sonically legitimate, cost effective, and allowed you to simplify your system configuration in the process.

-John
Stehno, I checked into those amps, they appear to be of high build quality, I will do more reserach on them, how do you think they compare to Theta Dreadnaught,

As far as the Ps300, and the UO, I might get those, I was also considering the power director.

Thanks for the great advice, even Stehno, they where good ideas, just to many at once. HEHE