Best ultrasonic lp cleaner in 2020 and what surfactant best?

so many new ones.  ps advise
and i read that surfactant is hugely important.  Any expertise on that?
ml89009

Showing 2 responses by rcmbrainproblem

I don't have 3,000 dollars for this degritter it sounds like the solution in record cleaning... What I'm dealing with I wrote above... You tell me... Since that guy made that 4000 ultrasonic cleaning machine all this other crap seems dated.
I just received the Nitty Gritty Mini Pro 2 ..  It was never used but from the guy at Nitty Gritty the machine is 10 years old.  I used it on a few records. And then played them ... I think I heard a difference in sound but the crackles pops tics were all still there. I felt like throwing the machine out the window thru the glass...  I don't know what I'm doing wrong. And a degritter and that Kirmuss guy sure the machine is the easy part but then it's like you shave the record manually like 2 times... He's been called the snake oil in the business. Also the vacuum works like any other but the pump and dispenser doesn't really coat the record like your black painting a record with fluid... I don't maybe I should quit LP's and go back to singing in the shower.