Best sounding headphones you have owned?

At one time I had gone through Shure, early Stax, Audio Technica electret condenser....and more.

What have you owned in both expensive and inexpensive headphones that gave you pleasurable listening?

jusam

What headphone own natural timbre and own a deep bass clean and with no leak in the mids and more importantly an "out of the head" speaker like impression with great hall recordings or church one for example ?

I enjoy that only with my Akg K340 , none of the others headphones i had listend too ...

I dislike almost all headphones...

I apologize to repeat myself  wanting to be clear...

If someone know which headphone did the same please give me his name ...

I am very much into headphones and yet I don't post here. For headphones there are better websites. Tip-there is no best. Lots of great ones. Ever try to move around a range of loudspeakers from your source and amplification? Not fun. Ever switch from a variety of cans? Easy, fun, and rewarding. Headphones are to high- end audio as polygamy is to, well...

The absolute best sounding headphones I have tried or owned, including quite a few of the better models, is theJM Audio XTC 2. The price is insanely low for what they represent in both build quality & sound quality. Alongside this JM Audio offers splendid customer service. Take a look at some on line reviews.

I fully agree with the above post by bjorn154.

I recently got a pair of the JM Editions XTC-2 open backs. They are superb hheadphones. The ordering process is unique in my experience. You can actually hJM  tune the headphone to your sound preference.                                                 Build quality is also superb.           

I have had many headphones including a few TOTL.

The JM XTC2 is the finest set of headphones I have heard. I attribute that to the great communication with John regarding preffered sound.