Best monoblock amps for $2000 used

Thinking about going the monoblock amp way. I would like to purchase a used pair
with a budget of $2000. Any suggestions. My preamp will be a Jolida fusion.
markj941

Last year I decided that I really did not like Class D amps.  I have listened to them, but they are just too clean -- they are extremely clean, but they just did not reach out and grab me - it was just not emotionally engaging.  I did not get excited listening to them.

However, there a couple Class D monoblocks you could look at.  These have discrete Class A input stages which will make the amps more rich sounding and engaging.  Keep an eye out for a set of used PS Audio Stellar M700 monoblocks.  You could also look at the Nord One Up or One Up SE monoblocks.  Choose the Sparkos op amp for this as it is definitely a warmer/richer sound.  I use Sparkos op amps in both my DAC and line mixer from my computer system and they are awesome sounding.

I'd be cautious about wired VTA products.

As built by VTA, the M-125's were very noisy, but can be quietened quite a bit. In my case, almost 40db.

Complete instructions:
http://ielogical.com/Audio/VTA_M-125.php

Dayens Ampino monoblocks - about as good as it gets for the $$ and they’re incredible quality 

Unless you have a specific reason for 2 amps, I highly recommend a LSA Voyager GaN 350 which is dual mono in one chassis. They come up FS occasionally

Another shameless plug for Odyssey!!

Have a Kismet amp and will never part with it!!

Call him in Klaus in the evening ....