Best live albums from 1970's college days

Okay..... for you all old farts like me who enjoyed college life in the mid 1970's ..... what are your five favorite multi-LP live album purchases from those good old days ? Mine, in no particular order are : CSNY "Four Way Street," Yes "Yessongs," Grateful Dead "Europe '72," Peter Frampton "Frampton Comes Alive," and the Allman Brothers Band "Live at Filmore East." How about it guys and gals ..... shake up your memories and make a list !
adam18
I'd like to toss in.........
Wishbone Ash - Live Dates
Wings - Wings over America
Rush -All The World's a Stage
Little Feat - Waiting for Columbus
Elvis Costello - Live at Hollywood High (EP)
Wings - Wings over America
Rush -All The World's a Stage
Little Feat - Waiting for Columbus
Santana - Moonflower (although mixed with some studio recordings)
The OP specified "multi-LP" live albums, yet most suggested here are single-LP albums. 1975's Frampton Comes Alive made multi-LP live albums more commonplace, very few previously having been recorded and released. Of those that were, my faves are The Band: Rock Of Ages, Dylan/The Band: Before The Flood, and Derek & The Dominos: In Concert.

By the way, Rock Of Ages is an abbreviated release of the recordings The Band made at The Academy Of Music on December 30th and 31st of 1971.. An expanded release containing both complete shows was years later made available as a 4-CD/1-DVD boxset entitled Live At The Academy Of Music 1971. I had seen and heard The Band the previous year at The Berkeley Community Theater, a night of music unlike any other in my life.
Who Live at Leeds
Rolling Stones Get Yer Ya Ya’s Out
Allman Brothers Live at the Fillmore
Joe Cocker Mad Dogs