best home theater sub for b&w 802

I just recently upgraded to b&w 802, htm1, and 805s for rear. before that i had definitve technology. so i am kind of new in the sub market. I am roughly 80% theater and 20% music. i was wondering if anyone has had this system and what they used and why. also has anyone heard the mcintosh ps112? any thoughts? thanks for all the help.
theaterhome
Go to www.widescreenreview.com & order the Subwoofer Guide which is loaded w/ 50 or more sub reviews. Widescreenreview, has to be the authority on .1 LFE, this guide will have speaking subs in no time. I would p/u this magazine & read it from cover to cover before even auditioning any subs.

Or check out B&W's site as they just announced a Nautilus Subwoofer on their home page. Not as huge of a footprint as the ASW3000 & ASW4000 where.
I have this exact setup. I have been using a rel stentor. It not only is a great sub musically but it matches the 802's with the cherrywood with the black glass on top.
Check out the new B & W sub and put the Revel B-15
on your list of subs to research/demo.
I have the ASW4000 which is no longer sold. It's big with a 15 inch woofer and 450 watts. It shakes the room. My son calls it feel-a-vision. I stayed withe Nautilus 802 fronts the scm;s for the rear and the ht1 center. Best home theature that I've heard. Need plenty of power I used separate amps.