Best cost no object tube phono

Hi Agoners,

just upgraded everything to SS Accuphase, loving it and have no intention to go back to tube pre/power. However, I have to admit that I miss a bit of tube sweetness particularly on mid. What is the best cost no object tube phono stage?

Thanks in advance for any advices
uwiikz
kps, certainly you like to show and confirm the stupidity levels:

"  the place people go when they get kicked out of WBF. First Raul, ""

I don't came here because I never left Agon and I'm an Agoner way before wbf exist as a fact I was there before by an expressily/specific wbf invitation.

Btw, your touted " high knowlege levels in wbf " is not what you showed here and there and that's your high frustration, distress and anger.

be happy and return to that cage.

R.

Post removed 
Yes Davey you and Raul might have been invited, but where obviously also disinvited on several occasions. You have a grudge against WBF and expressed that grudge in the Wilson V thread as late as yesterday, that why i commented on your previous shenanigans. I did sign up to Audiogon with kps25sc, back in 2007 for buying equipment, long before joining WBF, but did not post in this forum until much later. I can post in both forums, not like you ! I do prefer WBF by a wide margin, maybe because they sanitize it from classy people like you and Raul, you two obviously belong together !
Post removed 
Lagonda, your are lucky that your above post has not been 'sanitized'...i certainly believe it should be. Both Raul and I have the same opinion -- you clearly have a high level of frustration, distress and anger...that doesn't belong here.