Best cost no object tube phono

Hi Agoners,

just upgraded everything to SS Accuphase, loving it and have no intention to go back to tube pre/power. However, I have to admit that I miss a bit of tube sweetness particularly on mid. What is the best cost no object tube phono stage?

Thanks in advance for any advices
uwiikz
I'd probably have in mind to use EMT OFD 15, 25, 65 & JSD with FM Acoustics...to easily take advantage of the EQ curves, as I have many 78s.
@mcmprov Do you have cartridges with 78rpm styli as well? The larger stylus makes less noise in the groove!
Thanks Ralph.  Yes, I have the EMT OFD 65, and the Miyajima Infinity Mono 3 mil for 78s as well.  Aside from noise, I'd worry that the wide grooves of 78s might mess up my microgrove mono cartridges (OFD 15 / 25, Miyajima 1.0 mil).  Anyway, you might be pleased to know that I also have the AtmaSphere MP1...I'm your customer from California who asked for the mods so that I can use reel to reel tapes (IEC / NAB).  I should send my unit in for an update to the latest version...when funds permit.  I hope all is well, and I really appreciate the insight you share on these forums.  All the best, Mark
Thanks Raul.  Good to know.  That will be great it they can customize the gain.  
@rauliruegas Thanks for bringing to our attention the member from WBF who goes by Lagonda (kps25sc over here). As you well know, he is a major besotted disciple of the guru over there. As you also mentioned, seems like Lagonda had the temerity to state that there were more experienced members on that forum...LOL!
Post removed