Best CD tracks used to compare equipment?

I am going to do a comparison of the Pass Labs X-250, Spectron Digital amp, Linar Audio 250, and possibly a BAT VK-6200 stereo amp. What SACD or CD trakcs do you recommend I use for the comparison?
bigkidz
I always try to use a couple of bad recordings when I compare equipment. A lot of the music I like is recorded poorly, and it's hard to find a system that can minimize the flaws of bad recordings while still making good ones sound their best.
Lloyd Cole, First Track, Don't Look Back, I lost the liner notes a long time ago, but it sure sounds like a Hammond organ in the mix. On the 4th track, Loveless, listen to the opening bouncing ball percussion. When this first came on my dog's ears stand straight up! The interplay of piano and the rest of the percussion mixed in with Lloyd's vocals and pianos are really something. This is a nice, full, lush sounding CD.

Stravinski, The Soldier's Tale on Chesky. Listen to the layers and placement of all the orchestral instruments with the actor's voices placed rock solid. Far more than a great kid's piece, this is great stuff. Listen to the third track in Part 1 "Airs By a Stream". The strings start out WAY outside the left speaker! Other systems will sometimes accomplish this space by losing focus in the middle.
John Lee Hooker's "The Healer" Fire up track one with Carlos Santana playing his usually soaring and melodic licks. This piece bogies. Or how about #2 with Bonnie Raitt? I love the way that woman sings. Her voice has a wonderful edge that isn't always silky, but it sure hits home. As John Lee says:" When Adam and Eve first saw each other, that's when the blues started".
The keys are using music you love, you are very familiar with, and that has a wide variety of sonics. Any DMB of course!
Chesky ultimate test CD the first song "Spanish Harlem" Rebecca Pidgeon and the saxophone cut by Joe Tyner is very revealing of the low level details some components/wires just don't let you hear.