Best Audiophile chair around $200

So, what's the best chair out there for $200 or less? I like to have a headrest. What are your thoughts on headrests? Do they jack up imaging because of funky reflections going on right behind your ears. I don't care too much about waf. Also, what are your thoughts on foot rests and thier affect on sound? Thanks for your input!
128x128b_limo

Showing 2 responses by marakanetz

A chair should keep you in the sweet spot so your height and chair sitting position height is important. The built quality dictates chair to stand on all legs and not squeak when you move so I'd pick up Micro-fiber one. The rest of factors isn't important for chair. For leg rest usually you buy ottoman or reclining chair having in mind that ottoman should be the same built quality as described above.

Sub $200 for chair and ottoman or reclining chair dictates you to search craigslist or blow-out furniture sales. Ikea cheap models usually horrible as they may not be standing on all legs or squeak when you move.
The most economical solution for leg rest is to strip cushions from your couch and put them under your legs.