behringer DEQ2496

Hi,
I am a very beginner but had a chance to own a pro device since it was second-hand and cheap :)
all I need is to connect my microphone into the DEQ, use the limiter, equalizer while I am making the voice-over, then get the corrected voice into my audio interface (Zoom H6)
Is it possible at all?
I tried some of the obvious solutions but none of them being successful.
I can connect my mic into the left or right inputs and connect the left or right output into my Zoom H6. in this situation I get a clear voice into my zoom when I bypass my DEQ!!! any attempt to get a signal without bypassing, was failing
what am I missing?
Thank you in advance and very sorry for my basic question
ashk1860
Post removed 
You might have better luck on a pro audio site where they are more familiar with the products. Being a musician I have some understanding but not really familiar with the equipment. IOW, I’ve never owned it. However many pro pieces are specialized for use with a PA system with audio board. I think this is the case with the Berringer. I almost owned a Zoom once so I understand that it has limitations too which causes me to question IF it would work...at least with these 2 pieces alone.  But again, check the pro audio boards. Best to you
Hi Artemus
thank you for your suggestion. 
I post a question in pro audio board now :)

Fuzztone, actually I did. I could make it to work connecting my Sennheiser ew300 wireless mic into it and it worked exactly as I want :) but I could not make it to work with mic as input yet.. 
Post removed 
@ashk1860: What other microphone are are you trying to use, beside the wireless?

Just a thought: if that other mic requires phantom power (ie: an upper-crust condenser mic); that option must be chosen, for it to work. (MIC LEVEL +15V)

You’re not trying to use the RTA/MIC IN, for any of this, are you?
Hi
no I don’t. As I understand that is just used for measurement. I tried several mics mainly mv7, oktava mk012,…. I think I need to use preamps. I am borrowing one to test :)
thanks
@ashk1860-   "As I understand that is just used for measurement."

Which is why I asked!

I’ve seen much sillier mistakes made, in the field.

Either of those mics should work, with a mic preamp (you're correct), into the 24/96 (R IN/L IN).

From there: use the I/O menu to select your signal path.                  

Go make some music.