BEHOLD - digital gear from Germany

So has anyone had the opportunity to listen to the digital preamp and amp. combination from Behold? They've been getting a lot of traction at Stereotimes and a few honorable mentions on Soundstage!
If you've heard it: how does it compare to the other digital offerings available, or for that matter, how does compare to all the long-standing analog products on the market??
bigjob

Showing 3 responses by ellery911

C'mon people - isn't this the place where all the self-proclaimed audiophiles and experts spend all their leisure time looking for the chance to show the rest of the world how knowledgeable they are!?

yeah...like that's gonna attract even *more replies.
Wow...

How convenient. The mfg just *happens to show up after an overly rude member berates and belittles other members...even before a single member answered.

as far as I am concerned...coming to Audiogon to ask about the sound of a particular piece of gear sounds is fine.

however...

asking about ANY piece of gear with high five figure price tags is absolutely ludicrous.

If you can afford gear like that...then you should easily be able to afford yourself the luxury of getting off your ass and going to listen for yourself...even if that involves flying to Germany if necessary.
Since when did the environment become so hostile at Audiogon?

Doesn't appear to be any more hostile than other times when threads of this sort come up.

I've never used Audiogon to actively plug our products.

Sure you have...you just did two days ago...in this thread.

And if did, what would be the problem with that.

Is it becoming apparent yet?

We'll skip some of your other comments for times sake.

but I did like this one...

People who are new to this hobby are going to read threads like this and not want to participate in what should be an embracing welcoming dialog for fear of being thrashed. That's a shame.

Actually...people will read threads like this and will then get a good lesson on how to read between the lines here at Agon and will see an excellent example of how dealers/manufacturers can actually hurt their potential business when jumping into a thread solely for "damage control" purposes.