B&W 'New' 800 Series

I've reviewed the TAS Factory Tour and the 802 D3 details and am impressed with all improvements; and the common sense used.
I also find the new styling very intelligent related to dispersion. Comments?
ptss
Oh great, yachts in 3D. Of course that will give the best end result. Many shoot outs will be done, and of course, you will win (or so you will endlessly say).
Post removed 
Hey Bo: I seem to recall you are located in the Netherlands. I live in Florida and travel for fun to Europe yearly. It would not be difficult for my wife and me to visit your haven of sound in one of our upcoming trips. Are you in a position to offer your address and phone number for a visit? I reckon any number of others would be keenly interested in experiencing your sonic achievements. Will you be in a position soon to take visitors?
Post removed 
Bo1972. Please,I don't wish to be rude,however you are sabotaging this thread with irrelevent "information?". Please stop or I will be obliged to advise the moderators and request they review your often off topic or self indulgent comments. From the sound of it, many others don't appreciate your comments either. I believe as a group we are likely in a position to have you blocked. Please act accordingly. Peter