B&W 803 d3 vs Wilson Audio Daw ..who is better?

hey i wonder to know what your choice i am listen to all kinds of music 
which is better in deep bass and much more musical sound in all kinds of music
please?

tnx
rami
israrami
Well, whether you like neutral or not is up to you.

Modern Wilsons are much more neutral than the B&W line.

With a stiff enough amp, and a good room both do about the same in the bass.

When you compare, pay attention to the natural volume you end up setting with either.  I suspect you'll like B&W softer than the Wilsons due to the treble differences.

Both speakers deserve a good room though.  A highly reflective room will make either sound like they lack bass.
Hello israrami,

Well, you could take the traditional approach and buy a pair of expensive floorstanding speakers with a very low and deep rated bass extension, like either the B&W or Wilson pair you're considering. However, you need to realize that neither of these speakers will ensure you'll perceive their very good deep bass extension performance at your listening position.
     The reason is that, like most of us, you're probably going to position your speakers in the room, and in relation to your LP, to optimize the perceived midrange, treble and stereo imaging performance of your floorstanders and not to position them to optimize bass performance at your listening position.  The truth is that you can't also optimize the bass at your listening position because the bass drivers (woofers) in floorstanding speakers are permanently affixed in their cabinets and cannot be independently positioned in the room, and in relation to the listening position, as required in order to optimize bass performance. Unfortunately, you can optimize one or the other but not both.
     So, what is an alternative and better solution to optimize both for very good overall full range performance?
      I also use large floor standing speakers in my system. A solution that worked extremely well in my room was to utilize a 4-sub distributed bass array (DBA) system to establish a solid foundation of near state of the art bass performance throughout my entire 23'x16' room, not just at a single LP, and integrates seamlessly with virtually any brand or type of main speakers. It's called the Audio Kinesis Swarm complete kit bass system and here's a link to an Absolute Sound review of it that provides a very accurate description of what to expect in your room and system:

https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/audiokinesis-swarm-subwoofer-system/

I've used this bass system in my room for more than 5 years now and it's worked amazingly well for both 2-ch music and 5.1 surround sound HT audio in my combination system.  As I stated, it provides near state of the art bass performance down to the audible bass limit of 20 Hz, will seamlessly integrate with whatever pair of main speakers you choose to use now, as well as any speakers you ever choose to use in the future, and will guarantee that you actually perceive sota bass performance throughout your entire room.
     I don't know your budget, however. I also believe another viable less expensive option for your consideration would be a pair of good quality self-amplified subs. especially if you only require optimized perceived bass at your designated listening position.  When using a pair of subs in a system, the most important factors for success are that they're independently positioned in the room, and in relation to the LP, to optimize the perceived bass performance and to set the volume and crossover frequency controls on each sub as low as possible for better integration with the main speakers. 
     My main point for posting was to inform you that, with either or whatever pair of speakers you choose to use, there will be a definite discrepancy between the speakers rated bass extension and the actual bass extension and bass quality you perceive at your listening seat.  And that 2-4 subs provides at least a very good solution, 2 will be very good and 4 will be near sota.

Best wishes,
    Tim