B&W 802D tweeter replacement

I have a pair of B&W 802D that a friend gave me when she moved out of her house. Unfortunately someone (a curious kid maybe) poked out both tweeters.  The replacements from B&W are about $1,100 each, which is not really in the budget right now.
I've looked for something used or aftermarket but haven't had any luck. Any suggestions? 
willpwm
As is, you'll have a better chance selling them. As soon as you mod them the value will drop.

Alternatively of course is looking on EBay for speakers with the same tweeter.

Best,
E
See if you can get the non D version it should fit physically whether the crossover will be right is another story.  Good Luck sincerely but I do agree the $2,200 for those speakers is a great deal  perhaps you can sell them as is.
Thanks for the info--very helpful.  I totally agree that $2200 is a great deal for the speakers. And I got a bunch of other equipment to create a really good system. I'm grateful for that and don't want to sell it so don't really care about resale. But spending a couple of thousand bucks on audio equipment wasn't exactly in the family budget before all this gear rained down on me and it still isn't...so I just want to figure out my most sensible move is.   I really like the way it sounds just the way it is, actually, and am happy to own this equipment for the rest of my life.

And the diamond part of these tweeters is intact--it's just the mylar (or whatever it is) membrane that was poked out. It would be great if I could just find a way to fix them. And if not, maybe I'll try mechans very economical suggestion (thanks!).

Post removed 
Thanks...if you search by part number (ZZ14265) you can see the tweeter for the 802D.  But I'll check with B&W to see if a less expensive tweeter from an Nautilus 802 (more like $150-$350) would work with the 802D enclosure.