Ayon Triton Integrated or Keep my BAT?

Hello All-

Anyone have experience with the Ayon Triton Integrated Amp?

http://www.ayonaudiousa.com/english/triton/f-triton.htm

I'm considering upgrading my BAT VK-300SE and this integrated looks pretty interesting. Not much chatter here on the unit but there were favorable comments coming out of RMAF. My BAT is currently driving Dali MS4s and my souces are a Modwright Transporter and a Basis 2500 Signature TT (Vector3/Shelter 90x/GNSC-EAR 834P). Audience AU24e all around. So what say you A'goners?

Thanks!
cbd0815
Hey Guys-

The Ayon Triton has landed! I just finished uppacking the triple box and positioning it on the stand to beging the thawing process. Kinda cold here in the Washington, DC suburbs (12 miles from the White House). The unit is much bigger that I expected and it definitely looks all business! The BAT - Ayon faceoff will begin this weekend. Stay tuned...
Tonight I had time to do some side-by-side listening with the BAT and Ayon. The Ayon reminded me of everything I liked about tube amplification - smoother & fuller tone, along with a more spacious presentation. The Ayon also reminded me of the drawbacks I've experienced with tubes - bass that tends to be a little too fat & slow, and a less resolved presentation across the frequency spectrum. I'm really surprised how well the BAT hung in there with the Ayon. I expected the Ayon to smoke the BAT, but it didn't. Too early for conclusions but it looks like the BAT will be putting up a fight. More to come...
Hi Cbd0815,
Interesting, my experinece with my Triton is that is delivers bass that is tight & fast, really incredible & the sound spectrum is full & dynamic, super micro yet smooth and airy warm presentation. I connected the Triton to my B&W 800 and Escalante Freemonts and its the best soundstage I have ever experineced. My friend has the top line Pass Labs amp, we did an AB and it smoked the Pass.
Just curious, what source are you using and which speakers do you own?
Hey Audio852- the source I'm using right now is a Modwright Transporter network music player (tube output stage and platinum power upgrade). The Ayon is driving a pair of Dali Euphonia MS4s. The Modwright Transporter easily outperformed my two prior CDPs (Sim Audio Moon Eclipse LE & Resolution Audio GNSC modified Opus 21), so I'm pretty confident with what is up front. I wish I had my vinyl rig set up. I'm waiting on a few upgrade components so it is still sitting in the box. About the bass, I'm listening in triode this morning and I'm noticing that the bass seems tighter, while retaining the rounder texture. Sounding pretty good! If I remember correctly, the B&Ws are not the most efficient speaker; right? Would you mind sharing your experiences in going between the more efficient Freemonts and the B&W 800s? I’m wondering if speaker efficiency may be an issue on my end.