Ayon Triton Integrated or Keep my BAT?

Hello All-

Anyone have experience with the Ayon Triton Integrated Amp?

http://www.ayonaudiousa.com/english/triton/f-triton.htm

I'm considering upgrading my BAT VK-300SE and this integrated looks pretty interesting. Not much chatter here on the unit but there were favorable comments coming out of RMAF. My BAT is currently driving Dali MS4s and my souces are a Modwright Transporter and a Basis 2500 Signature TT (Vector3/Shelter 90x/GNSC-EAR 834P). Audience AU24e all around. So what say you A'goners?

Thanks!
cbd0815

Showing 3 responses by art80342

Mracoustat

i upgraded to vk3xi/vk55 after owning vk300x for 6 mos(daily listening). besides slam/bass, the pre/power presents HOLOGRAPHIC MIDS/HIGHS and makes Jazz/Vocals much much much more emotionally involving.....
hi Jim,

can u describe the Ayon sound? I hv been a BAT fan - though not for long - but i hv gone from marantz - luxman - naim - nad - yamaha - audio note (nt in tat order) before settling on BAT. What draws me to BAT is that honey glow - piano cabaret sound which other brands just lack. Maybe these features of BAT house sound are just audio tweaks that BAT deliberately put in BUT its just makes listening to music so emotionally involving. (Except complicated orchestra/classical - which i dun find so well presented) other than that, its v fine for me indeed.

pleased to hear your description of BAT sound vs Ayon.

ps: am i m only using the entry level vk3xi/vk55 now ...