AXPONA 2024

I just attended Axpona with Infigo Audio.  I just wondered what was everyone’s overall thoughts. What systems , rooms, brand and experiences did you have?  What are your likes, dislikes etc.  

calvinj

Surprised the to see that no one has commented on the T&A Criterion S230 speakers.

I really enjoyed speaking Elliott Schultz from the company. He was quite informative and excited with this newer S230 speaker system. The speakers were impressive in my estimation but then again the room was huge on the main floor which was helpful compared to the basic rooms on the floors. I thought the speakers were well balanced without being sharp or shrilled on the high end.

Really enjoyed the show for a first timer and will go again since it's relatively close to my home.

Stereophile just gave us a great review for Infigo.  He was really impressed.  Some people don’t always come to our room.  The guy said he wished he would have came sooner. Which is a compliment within itself.   Anyways AXPONA really should consider being a 4 day show.  It’s that much to check out with how large it is and the number of rooms there are. 

@calvinj I heard the prototype of your Infigo amp years ago at the Los Angeles show. It was the highlight of that show for me. Congrats on making a production version of that prototype.

@yyzsantabarbara man it’s been truly a blessing to work with Hans Looman.  He is one of the most brilliant guys I’ve worked with.  He is relentless when it comes to building the best performing amplifiers in the game. Stereophile guy came to our room and listened to 9 songs.  He only anticipated staying 15 minutes or less. 45 minutes later he was still jamming.  We are really pushing the limits at Infigo.  Some amplifier companies build a look and image.  We go by musicality and performance.