AXPONA 2024

I just attended Axpona with Infigo Audio.  I just wondered what was everyone’s overall thoughts. What systems , rooms, brand and experiences did you have?  What are your likes, dislikes etc.  

calvinj

"why do you think I put the lol 😂 at the end! Lol 😂 "

Indeed you did.

Without wanting to hijack this great thread: "And yet the U.S. is home to most of the world’s best comedians. Funny how that happens. " US humour is very different to that in  the rest of the world.

I was at Axpona. You don't have to convince me of Infigo Audio being good. They are always my sleeper company. I love how he has transformed the looks also. I love the industrial look with the big long power light bars. And to look into the artwork of the interior. Tell him he has done a great job. 

And also it is Borreson speakers guys. And they all sound wonderful to me along with their other gear. I like them a lot. Also Consonus audio is a new brand of speaker. Wow look out for these guys. Those speakers made me cry multiple times during the show. I really liked them. 

Perlisten  this time impressed me with I think it was Audioflite gear. 

The big PMC speakers impressed me. Yes they were overloading the room with bass but even so the rest of the sound was awesome. I can't imagine how it would sound in an appropriate sized room.