Axpona 2022

I attended the show yesterday. I did enjoyed it   My favorite room is the Nenuphar,room with silversmith Cables.I think they are using Pass labs or ayre gear sorry I can’t remember..For the first time magico Speakers And synergistic Cables impress me big time..Audiokinesis Plexi box speakers sounds are mimicking the nenuphar basis 26 k. The Piega room with Rose gears is amazing.

128x128jayctoy

Showing 4 responses by rsf507

@fuzztone agree as I said previously in this thread they didn't do anything to impress so hard to tell what the new Atmasphere class d amps are about

I heard them but room was small and speakers didn't do anything for me YMMV

@audition__audio wow..... I listened to the Acora speakers and only heard some brightness when in the recording otherwise very neutral and even sounding top to bottom IMO. 

Alta Audio Adams sounding very nice except there was a guy putting down other equipment saying how much better his evo? was than a nucleus. Why put down other manufacturers just explain the benefits of what you're promoting. Because of things like that I look elsewhere.

Yeah the Atmasphere class d amps didn't show well and personally I think it was because of the speakers. Hopefully when my dealer gets them in will get to borrow them and have a proper listen.