Axpona 2018 Will you be there?

If you are going to Axpona 2018 please reply in this thread. I would love to meet the other audiophiles that post on audiogon. Will you be there!
calvinj
Post removed 
I'm going but only on Sunday...I have Pink Martini tickets on Friday and Bruce Cockburn tickets on Saturday...
hopefully. was just getting used to the westin. now gotta hike out to the strip mall hell of schaumburg. if you like going downtown after the show you're gonna find it's really out of the way--. on the plus side i've been to that hotel before and it's very clean looking and modern unlike the westin, and no rip off parking fees!!
No shuttle to the hotel a $60.00 cab ride oh well.I hope this hotel is great as its really out of the way.
astewart8944, my nephew is the US tour manager for Pink Martini. If you haven't seen them before you are in for a treat.
@dill Yep, I haven't seen Pink Martini live...looking forward to it. I own every CD (I think).
Post removed 
I will be there from Thursday through Sunday. Looking forward to three days of music and electronics. The musical acts look interesting for evening entertainment as well.
Will be there on Friday and Saturday looking forward to the top of the line demos.
I will be there some Friday and all day Saturday. I have stayed at the hotel. There. Very modern and classy.  I might get a name tag that says calvinj.  Lol. Hope to meet you guys there! 
A friend of mine owns Whammerdyne Heavy Industries, check out his tube amps in room 729 showing with Pure Audio Project (speakers) and Verastarr (audio cables and products).
I will be there Friday thru Sunday. I look forward to this show every year. It looks like the new hotel will be an upgrade from previous years. 
I will be at the high fidelity cables display a lot hope I get to meet you cmsgolf
Hope the show is better than this hotel which every time i speak to them sounds extremely lame and stupid.Most people there sound BRAIN DEAD!!!!!!
Pink martini? Really? I love them!  When?

Im coming over thursday night thru sunday

Post removed 

calvinj

let me know if you spot and listen to the Marantz SA-10 reference CD/SACD player.

Happy listening!

I'm here for the the weekend!  Yesterday, I mostly checked out the big rooms down on the first and second levels.  The big Von Schweikert and Wilson Audio rooms are incredible. 
Thanks Calvin, it was great to meet you as well. It is always great to meet someone that shares this crazy hobby that is as passionate about it as I am. 
@cmsgolf. Thanks. I like to meet people who are audio crazy like me. It’s been a tough year because my closest audiophile buddy died this past year. Man it was great meeting you and talking gear. It was a great show!