Aurender N200

Hi

I was hoping to get feedback on the Aurender N200.   I have a Bluesound Vault 2i that honestly has been great but I am looking for a significant bump up in sound. Will be using with a LAB 12 DAC which accepts USB class 2 output and has coax also.  I really like this DAC , although I do have the opportunity to trade up within a year so that's to be seen if I do that.  I find myself mostly streaming and want a great sounding stand alone streamer that won't be outclassed if I upgrade the DAC.   Any opinions of this unit would be appreciated 

Thanks 

128x128oddiofyl

Oddiofyl, I pulled the trigger on the N200 late last week.  I should have have it in my system by Thursday evening.  Looking forward to giving her a listen.  

Nice.   I'm sure you will love it.   There will be a new version of Conductor, not sure if it is an enhancement of "3" but I got the impression it will be a full upgrade 

It's  great machine.   Enjoy

I bought an N200 and put it in place of my A10, which I was using only to stream.  The SQ is excellent and a step above the very fine A10.  I was able to snag an open box unit at a good discount and am pleased with my purchase.  I thought about putting the A10 in my second system but think I have decided to keep using the Rose 250 there.  Thus, I need to pass the A10 on to a new home.  

Hooked up the new N200 today.  Sounds great right out of the box.  Can’t wait to get some hours on it hear it open up!  Running it into a Qutest dac and primaluna integrated.

Shout out to Juan at blisshifi!  Thanks for hooking me up!  Great buying experience!