Aurender N20

Hello All,

I'm in the market for a streamer only and would like some input on your experience with the N20. I am also contemplating the N200 and question whether the N20 at double the cost is justified?

Thanks!

128x128jeffreyw

My experience is with the N100, N10, and W20SE. Each increment is absolutely worth it, assuming you have appropriate ancillary equipment. My W20SE streamer is the most expensive piece of equipment in my signal path (~ the same as my turntable) and well worth it. It performs at the same level as my TT and better than my CD player when streaming high res files.

The Conductor app is does great. And they have excellent support available right through the app. Easy to use… unlike the problems I had with the Aurlic Aries 2. You can see my systems under my ID. A N100 is in my headphone system.

On September 30th, 2020, I replaced my Aurender N10 Server with the Aurender N20 Music Server.  My Aurender N20 Music Server is installed and working great.  The N20 is supplied WITHOUT hard drives installed. This means hard drives are the customer’s choice. Each of the two rear panel mounting sleds accommodates a 1, 2, 4 or 8TB 2.5-inch SSD or up to 5TB 15mm height 2.5inch HDDs. Since users have different storage requirements, Aurender feels this is the best way to satisfy everyone.  

My Aurender N20 sounds excellent. The music is clearer, the bass is better, has more air and it has more musical details. The overall musical presentation is much improved.  I am listening to jazz now and the sound quality is much improved.  

In summary, the N20 sounds terrific.  I really like it.  This is a substantial sound quality improvement.  I find the Conductor App very easy to use and find the albums to play.   I can very easily navigate between my stored CD albums, QoBuz and Internet radio stations.  The Aurender N20 Music Server is highly recommended.

Upscale gives you 60 days full refund.

Just invest in shipping to be sure.