Aurender Conductor V4 issues

About 10 days to 2 weeks ago my V4 app started giving me problems. I have an ipad pro with Ios 16.4.2 I think. I don’t know if the iOs update started it or if it’s something else. I’ve been in contact with Aurender support a couple times and they had some issues on their end. I just can't seem to get the glitches, freeze up to stop. Anyone else? It worked great for a long time and then it just started acting up. I am thinking of going back to V3 for the time being.

128x128fthompson251

I'm with @deadhead1000 on this one. They need to stop with the software updates that most people don't need or want. I want stability. Version 4 us a dumpster fire at best and this is the reason I am going back to physical media to listen to music.

They can’t stop improving their product because some users don’t want to update their devices. What they should do is release an update that will prevent the use of v4 on devices that don’t support it. Display a message to user indicating they either need to install v3 or upgrade their device.
This is where they failed, in my opinion.

FYI…you can still download v3 from app store and it should be stable on older devices. It just won’t have the latest features.

New conductor update fixed the crash on my iPhone 10. I see there WAS AN issue. Happy for that, but now the warm theme seem to be missing. Oh well, I guess u can’t have it all.

Again they screwed up the color themes? They just fixed that with the previous update.