Aurender Conductor V4 issues

About 10 days to 2 weeks ago my V4 app started giving me problems. I have an ipad pro with Ios 16.4.2 I think. I don’t know if the iOs update started it or if it’s something else. I’ve been in contact with Aurender support a couple times and they had some issues on their end. I just can't seem to get the glitches, freeze up to stop. Anyone else? It worked great for a long time and then it just started acting up. I am thinking of going back to V3 for the time being.

128x128fthompson251

Has anyone else had the problem of the updated conductor app crashing on iPhone? Can’t even load it after update to 4.11. Worked fine before

@dwest1023 is your iPhone on the latest OS version? If not I would start there. I use iPad and iPhone. No issues. 

It most likely is the issue.
I have a feeling everyone reporting conductor 4 issues on their ipad or iPhone is using an old device with an old, no longer supported OS.

I'm with @deadhead1000 on this one. They need to stop with the software updates that most people don't need or want. I want stability. Version 4 us a dumpster fire at best and this is the reason I am going back to physical media to listen to music.