Aurender Conductor V4 issues

About 10 days to 2 weeks ago my V4 app started giving me problems. I have an ipad pro with Ios 16.4.2 I think. I don’t know if the iOs update started it or if it’s something else. I’ve been in contact with Aurender support a couple times and they had some issues on their end. I just can't seem to get the glitches, freeze up to stop. Anyone else? It worked great for a long time and then it just started acting up. I am thinking of going back to V3 for the time being.

128x128fthompson251

Showing 3 responses by fthompson251

Support indicated that I have app V 4.4.10 and 4.4.18 was just released today and that seems to be working. Time will tell.

@ghdprentice  Yes I have, and I updated it via a link provided from Support. It will work great, then I will pause for a while and when i come back it's messed up. froze up. Sometimes the music is still playing and moves on to the next selection in the playlist but I cannot pause, skip forward or make a selection.. The music plays but I lose control.  Tomorrow i am going to delete V4 and reload V3.

It's frustrating because v4 worked great for a long time and now it won't.

@audphile1 Just an Iphone 13 and a Macbook.

I usually have the N200 in standby so it boots up at beginning of session. I think it is an issue with iOS version and V4.

I will try a complete reboot tomorrow.