Audio note 300b tube upgrade suggestions

Hello all.

Thinking about upgrading the tubes in my Audio Note P4 monoblocks. I need 4 tubes.

I have not heard other tubes other than the JJ’s that are in them. The new Audio Note 4300e's are too expensive. Spending $200 to $300 per tube would be fine.

I have AN E SPE HE speakers.

Thanks
128x128pkvintage
Post removed 
@tvad   I'm not surprised that the Gold Lions won in that price category - a solid all-arounder.  If the OP could swing perhaps ~$350 per tube I can say that the EML300B-XLS handily outperform the GL's and even come with a 5-yr warranty.  They are what I'm using right now.
I strongly agree with the recommendation for the EML tubes. Their 300b is a premium level tube in regard to both robust built quality and sonic performance. They are about 700.00 dollars per pair and IMHO a clear step above the tubes listed in the survey link.

Those are pretty decent 300b tubes per cost/value consideration. In absolute terms EML occupies a higher tier. In addition they are exceptionally reliable and very long lasting, thus the 5 year warranty. Very rugged well made 300bs. I'm referring to the regular 300b not the more expensive EML XLS 300b which are about 900 to 950.00 per pair.
Charles
Post removed 
Post removed 
Any opinions on the black treasure shyuangs?  I am running the Gold Lions in my Cary 300 SEI whcih I am happy with but also wondering what is a step up?
I used the Shuguang black Treasure tubes for a couple of years ( Around 8 years ago) prior to replacing them with a pair of Takatsuki tubes. They were good 300bs and trouble free. The reviewer in the link above preferred the Gold Lions to the Shuguang but that’s just him. Numerous factors determine a choice. It’s very possible that some listeners would choose the Shuguang Black Treasure over the Gold Lions. I'd give them a try.
Charles