audio mirror dac

How good is this thing? How can I hear one before buying?
oldcar63
The DAC is exceptional in my opinion. At this price point it easily plays like 3 - 4 x its cost. I chose it over an Audio Note, Shigaraki, Benchmark, Bel Canto, and MSB. It rivaled the Audio Note 2.1x and outdid the rest. The non-os design gives it a very analog flavor. I am a vinyl person by nature and I bought a digital set-up as my turntable is being upgraded by SOTA. I thought this set-up would be temporary but its is sticking around. I have rediscovered CDs. I'm buying a another before he raises the price.

If you live in SoCal you can come by for a listen. Otherwise I would contact Vlad and I'm sure he would give you a home trial for 30 days. These things are flying off the shelf and he can't make them fast enough.
Clio 09:

Where in SoCal are you located? I am in the West L.A. area and I am interested in listening to the DAC. Is there any possibility of swinging by to listen? I have a Naim CDP I would like to bring over just for a comparison. Thanks.

Gregg
Gregg,

I'll email you to give you more details. I assume your Audiogon name is also your email address.
Gregg,

No luck emailing you, kept bouncing back as undeliverable. If you're interested in hearing the DAC email me.