Audio Desk Vinyl Cleaning System

Can anyone comment on the Audio Desk Vinyl Cleaner?
I just came across this today on the web when I did a search on ultrasonic vinyl cleaner. I am looking for a quiet record cleaning machine. I have a nitty Gritty machine but it is too noisy.
almandog
Ical, I would call Audiodesk. I think all you need is new glue.

Petrayer, in my review of the Audiodesk I found it consistently improved LPs previously cleaned with the Loricraft or the other machine I had at the time a VPI 16.5 with a delrin tube in place of the normal VPI tube. Then I cleaned a record first cleaned with the Audiodesk and found that a second cleaning with the VPI improved it. This has only one conclusion, I think, both cleaners do only partial cleaning.

The Audiodesk is much, much more convenient but is much more expensive than the VPI. I retain it. With the delrin tube it cleans off the liquid in but one rotation, meaning that I can clean both sides of a record with the four fluid routine of the Walker Prelude in five minutes. It is clearly superior to the Loricraft or the Keith Monks.
Tbg,
I guess our experience differs. I use the AIVS four-step solutions and find I need to give the enzyme soak about 10 minutes which makes the whole process very long. Do you find the Walker enzyme soak sufficient after just one minute?

I also had the VPI 16.5 but gave it up because of the extreme noise and the felt arm wand becoming dirty. I never tried the Walker delrin tube but read here on Audiogon that some people had questions about it being safe for the record surface. Those who have tried it like it very much. Is it still available?
Hi Tbg.

The LP is rotating but not the cleaning barrels which I've problem with.
Ical, this is more serious than the problem I had.

Peterayer, you took me aback with the question of timing for the Walker enzyme treatment. I allow 30 seconds for this stage at the recommendation of Lloyd Walker. I can see that allowing 10 minutes per side would take a long time.

Long ago with the original VPI, I got a tiny piece of metal caught in the nylon pads and deeply scratched several records. I really didn't want to ever use such a device after that. Ultimately I ended up with a Loricraft and diligently advanced the string every record. But it took forever to clean records with the four step Walker cleaner.

I then learned about the Walker delrin tube which just replaced the entire tube on the VPI. This tube has no nylon pads and greatly increases the vacuum level allowing one rotation to be sufficient. Walker got it from a friend of mine and perfected it. It is no longer available as its manufacturing was too time consuming. This is a shame as it is very effective and quick. Perhaps Harry Weisfeld could use it on his VPI cleaners and find a quicker method for its manufacturing. I see and hear no evidence of it having any impact on the record.
Re: On the Audio Desk, it's a great machine when it works properly. I had a number of issues with it when I purchase it from a US distributor in 2009 after a few months with only less than 40 records it has problems with water not filling into the wash tank. To save the cost of shipping I decided to fix it me own. Than used it sparingly for the next few months the record would not spin.Fixed that problem. Than late last year 2010 it would not turn a record and smoke came out found that the power amplifier blew a part and the drive motor jamed damage PCB. This I had no choice but to send it back to Germany I have been sending many e-mails for RA# and calling them up but to no responces. I think he has lots of failure on this machine that he does not responced to customer. Very poor service and pissed off with the backup service. I have friends who shipped the unit back to Germany and had a turn around of 4 months.And it has a 2 year warrenty on it.