Audio Aero Capitole MK II: Performance & Problems

Capitole MKII users, kindly update on the sonic virtues but also on any repeated technical problems. No forum postings since a week! Have these problems stopped? I understand that some units needed a software update; have these been recalled? Does the performance justify the high price? Please contribute.
lall
I'm with Tire Guy. I'm very happy with my AA
and The guys at Global have been great. My CD
player has the P4 chip and works great.
My player doesn't play Robbie Williams: Escapology and other discs that are copy protected. These discs are marked with a black circle with a black arrow inside. Have anybody had problems like this with the mk.2? Or is it just my player? I've bought my player in january 2003.
I have one disc that it will not play, Shefield labs "My Disk" I have tried it in 4 capitole mkII's and it just will not read the disc. That is the only disc I had problems playing and seeing as it is technical and not really music it doesn't bother me much at all.
I think its in bad taste to bring out the laundry, Matt, kinda surprising.. lots of companies have issues.. especially smaller outfits, not all can be Harmon.. I love my CAP.

Your post does beg the question.. why you posted this ripping post where are you working now ?

Matt