Are there other people like me ? Amazed by their low cost system :)

Are there other people so much amazed by a relatively low cost system , they consider that is not a stopgap but instead a minimally satisfying ectasy... Each day i am amazed by my speakers and headphone... Am i deaf? Am i ignorant of high end ? Be assured that i know better system with higher acoustic experience and more refined exist ...

My point is an experienced and felt minimal threshold of acoustic qualities and well done and well realized and well manifested acoustic factors exist for me and are at play, for the price invested; so much so , i consider any upgrade way less tempting and if possible would be more, way more , costlier to appear as a real upgrade in quality... For sure an upgrade of part at low cost unbeknowst to me is possible but i must live with what i have for now but i feel no frustration at all. šŸ˜Š

Am i the only one deluded in this way or enlightened in this way ? Pick your choice of word.... šŸ˜Ž

128x128mahgister

Throughout my HiFi journey, I have been amazed by relatively low cost components several times. My little Dragonfly and PSB headphones provided and unbelievable upgrade for computer listening, which I did at work.Ā 
That was 500$ very well spent.Ā 
Then I moved on to my A&K with Grado headphones, another big leap. $1700.

Now I have a dedicated listening room. After going to shows and every dealer in the area. I spent 14k. IMHO, I would have had to spend tens of thousands more to get significantly better sound. At the show that I attended, one of the standouts was a system with a HiFi Rose all in one with Piega bookshelf speakers. That system was just over 5k. With a good sub, In hindsight, that system may have been good enough for me. But I definitely love what I have. Everyone that hears it is flabbergasted and wants more.Ā 
I am also well impressed with my little ā€œThe Fivesā€ by Klipsch that I have in my living room. They fill a wide open space with clear and powerful sound. And that is just over Bluetooth or the TVā€™s ARC out. With a really good source and sub, I could see that little system being enough for a lot of people.Ā 
Sit back and enjoy what you have. The smile on your face is all that matters.Ā 

Restored Pioneer SX-1250, Denon DP-59L turntable, Denon DL-103R/Musikraft Lithium headshell, Magnepan 1.7i speakers, Anticables throughout. Ā Total investment about $6,500. Ā Completely satisfying to my 70 year old ears.

This thread is not about me even if i make remarks and thank those who gave their experience with relative low cost system...

If you read itĀ  i ask others testimonies in their "similar"Ā  audio journey and about their own experience of the their relativeĀ  S.Q. /low cost ratio... Then it is not about my low cost system...

Now you are not in the obligation to read my answers... Read others people posts here ... It is informative and enlightening precisely because it does not comes from me and is intended for beginners also...

Then anyĀ  innuendo about my posts count is just that : an innuendo ...

Thanks anyway for your "due respect"...šŸ˜Š

And instead of asking people to quit creating theirĀ  thread pass over their thread if you are not interested, i do it each day...... Is it not moreĀ  not only logicalĀ  but more meaningfulĀ  , i say that as an added benefit for your next posts about anyone else here creating a threadĀ  ? šŸ˜Š

Ā 

Ā 

But enough already about your low cost system. That horse has been beaten to death, and the word count is overwhelming.

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks chiadrum ... and jmarini2

Ā 

This will surely help others in their journey... welcome to Audiogon

my best šŸ˜Š

Ā