Are audiophile speakers turn on for single women?

I recently purchased a pair of speakers that I showed to a non-audiophile female friend of mine. She said they looked beautiful and asked how much they cost. When I told her, her jaw dropped. She then asked if I was using them to pick up hot chicks. Hmm...I told her the only people who get turned on by my audiophile speakers are balding middle-aged men. She had a laugh, but I wondered if anyone tried to impress a girl with his stereo system. High end is a male dominated hobby like sports cars. So have you found a woman who was turned on by your system. I have had no such look. I just get blank stares when I talk about my hobby to women.
dracule1
If only Hugh Hefner were a member here, we may then get the definitive answer.
As a newlywed, my new wife turned to me and said "now that we're married, I think you should put all this stereo stuff in the attic."

I flinched and said "OMG, for a minute there you sounded just like my ex-wife!"

She screamed "I didn't know you were married before!!!"

I said "I wasn't."
My girlfriend loves my OHM 5000's. She says there hot and sexy. She likes them with the tops off best so my tops have been left unused for months now. From what Ive read hear, I must be a luckier guy than I thought I was! She also loves it loud like me and is a critical listener like me as well. She is very supportive and gladly participates upon hearing changes of speaker placement, cables, TT mats etc. Our project togather for the last month has been reorganizing my living room into a dedicated sound room. We moved out many reflective objects that in her words "were kicking back an echo" Moved piano, wood table glass vases and glass lamps. Took down curtains and put up sound blankets. Put folding doors in 2 walkways and hung up sound blankets in front of them. I also had the worst listening spot with 132 inches of window behind us. The sound has been transformed and is smoother. We both love the new sound and it was her that pushed me torwards this direction. We listen for hours on end and get this? We are musical twins in that we like the exact same music. So she has broke the mold you could say and Im one happy fellow. She's a keeper.