Anything SS sounds better than D'Agostino ?

I never heard his amps, but some writers say just that - nothing transistor sounds better.
What do you think ? 
I listened on youtube a few systems with D'Agostino amps and preamps and liked a lot what I heard.

inna

I picked my second system integrated amp and speakers using YouTube. If I wasn't happy, I could have returned them, but I was happy and kept them. of course, the recording has to be very good, and my computer speaker setup is good (neutral sounding ). A bad recording is useless. It helped me get an idea of the basic qualities of the equipment. I had to listen to many demo's to find the good ones to use that sounded similar. It wasn't easy, it took a lot of time. When I set the system up, it sounded like those similar sounding demos I used. Call me crazy or lucky, but that's what happened.

When I called Upscale Audio to add another component to the system, they asked me what speakers and amp I was using. When I told them, they said my amp and speakers were a perfect match. I didn't call them before I bought the amp and speakers though.

A bad recording is useless.

I agree to that. My problem is all recordings in the world sound distorted and noisy. I have no choice and must listen these noisy recordings. Too bad. I must wait there is cleaner sound recordings soon. Is it only me? Alex/WTA

Listen to this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW2oifRtdm4