Anyone Using Bose 901 speakers In A Home Theater?

Anyone using Bose 901 speakers in a home theater? I'm considering getting one or two pair of good used 901's in a home theater setup. Anyone using Bose 301 or Bose 501 in a home theater?
128x128mitch4t
because of the way the 901's are designed, i would think that you would need a room with no windows so the music would reflect the way it's supposed to do.
Post removed 
Nobody running off at the mouth here in this thread owns a pair of m6's as they bose bash. 901s were great way before constant in your face advertising of today. They are not the bose Bluetooth colors of today. Shame on the "audiophiles" of the new century. They sounded great before speakers averaged +- $8000.
Post removed 
Haha, Consumer reports sucks in some ways. As I recall, CR highly rated Allison speakers, after which Roy Allison reamed them for their testing methods, or so I was told, I never actually read this exchange, and the truth may be buried in someone's collection of Audio magazine. 

About the only thing I think they are consistent about is their used car buying guides.