Anyone own an NRG Control PA-1 Preamp or A401M monoblocks?

Yes, NRG Control of Walled Lake, the short lived high end company from the 90's. Does anyone own or have access to a PA1 preamp? Or have the schematics? I need to confirm some transistor numbers and I don't believe the schematic can be found anywhere. There are pics of one which sold on here a few years ago but only pics of the phono stage and remote circuit schematics urgh. 

Also has anyone heard the a401m monoblocks? Are they really as good as the price new suggested?
128x128dazaa
Well I actually have a pair of the A401m mono’s and just bought the matching pre. All faulty, amps will be going to a tech soon, for the pre no schematics exist and Denton Clarke said he doesn’t have any diagrams for them so would like to hear from someone who has one to confirm a few part numbers of transistors missing from mine. I’ve had the monoblocks for 5 years waiting to get round to repairing them and would love to know if they sound as good as their size and price suggested. I have a scan of the brochure which shows they they’re rated to 12000w per channel, no that isn’t a typo, 12k watts each at 1 ohm capable of 195a of current. No slouches...
I remember reading that the company that made them was actually in the medical equipment business primarily. I did lust after them at the time. I've seen a couple of the amps for sale over the years.
The amps were really good at the time. Dont know how they would stack up against S.S. of today. It seems to me that the amps were a bit unstable and had problems. I dont know anything about their preamp.