Anyone listen to entire albums?

I assume the answer is yes since many of you run vinyl rigs, but just wondering how many around here listen to entire albums at a sitting?  In the age of instant gratification and playlists I seem to be, recently, gravitating to listening through entire albums.  I don’t have vinyl and only stream or play from a network drive so it’s easy for me to bounce around from song to song, artist to artist.  Maybe it’s a nostalgia thing but I enjoy hearing a record in it’s entirely the way the artist recorded it.  I’ve flirted with the idea of vinyl for the very reason that it seems to be a format that lends itself to listening through an entire album in one sitting.  I seem to be less inclined to make that move though now that I’ve been doing the album thing via streaming. 

128x128jastralfu

i mostly listen to records. always have.

one side at a time. 
thats how i listen to records.

then i go to work

Absolutely yes. And +1 @roxy54 regarding "bonus tracks."

No vinyl here, just streaming and ripped albums.

I'm in the process of listening to all of my "albums" on CD's in alphabetical order so I don't miss any. I've spent the last couple of years getting all of my equipment refurbished, sometimes including upgraded electronics. I also purchased new interconnects and speaker cables. I'm just starting basic room treatment.

With all of the changes I've made many of the titles I listen to sound different and better than ever even though I've had them for decades.

This is easy to answer.  I play albums.  I don’t think I’ve ever just selected a track to play unless I’m listening to a selection on an album I like so much that I replay it in situ and when it’s finished the album play continues.

i grew up in an LP world when one played Side One and then Side Two.  When tape cassettes came along, then VHS tapes, then Laser Discs, then CDs, I dove in, bought the necessary gear and listened to albums as before.  Even now, having  ripped my CD collection, added my dubbed hi-res LPs, an wholehearted adopted streaming to the point where 99% of my listening is streaming, it never occurs to me to select by track.  Well, maybe I have to take that back…sort of….as sometimes I’ll look for a particular singer on YouTube and play an aria.  But that doesn’t count in a way because it’s not how I listen on my music system.