Anyone have/ordered the Job 225?

There's almost no consumer impressions of this amp on the internet... but the 6moons review is intriguing.
girlsgeneration
Sweetcord email feedback I got:

J. stopped by today to audition his new Sweetcord powering the JOB 225 he let me borrow. Words seldom fail me, but describing the dramatic improvement rendered by one Sweetcord would be impossible. I can simply describe the experience as " OMG" and assume you catch my drift. Absolutely remarkable - the best I've ever heard, and by a wide margin. Wow!
Wisnon, I assume your impressions of the Sweetcord were compared to the stock power cord? Have you tried any other cords on the 225 and if so, which?
Devilboy thank you for letting me know about RCAs. The info helped me to get the right length of RCAs (hopefully).
Devilboy,

My passive preamp should be home this week and the power supply next week.

Here is the website for the volume control:
www.aumacoustics.com/volumecontrol.html

The power supply is a Teddy Pardo Dual 12 - 2x12V 1A Power Supply

Richard Becker from Aum Acoustics built my passive.
richard@aumacoustics.com

He's a super nice guy.
Have the Job up and running on some pioneer/TAD S-2Ex speakers. AM fuse coming.

I am shell shocked at what this guy can do. I must say I only bought because Joe has similar speakers and his praise of the Job driving his speakers drove me to buy. He is right!! Killer amp and sounds like a $10K AMP.

Here is what I am going to do to this little guy. Install Stage 3 silver wire after removing the cheap speaker binding posts. Then clamp down my SilverSmith Silver ribbon speaker cables to the Stage 3 wire. Hardwire the Sweetpee AC cable. Ground the transformer to Sistrum points. Dampen all areas that need it. Remove LED light. Any other ideas??

This amp is very powerful. Drives my speaker with authority. Killer bass and soundstage. SS almost like a tube amp. Quiet no noise amp. No distortion.

What a find!!

How to run two amps on my speakers? One on low one on high