Anyone else order Caladans from Clayton Shaw?

After watching videos and reading positive reviews I ordered a pair of Caladans. It’s been 2 weeks and I have never received an email confirmation of sale.  The charge on my cc was from Spatial Audio.  I have called and left VMs twice and also emailed Clayton’s info address. Crickets ! 

Has anyone else experienced this?  I assume he’s extremely busy but I’m getting a little anxious.

whiteknee

Ordered in early January and I'm Invoice 253. Not losing any sleep over it, they'll get here when they get here. Probably late summer if I had to guess.

Ordered early December 2023. Invoice 163. Suppose to ship in March.  As of May 2, 2024, no shipment confirmation.

Has anyone spoken to Clayton recently? I was told in mid April that I would receive a delivery confirmation by the end of April but I haven’t received anything nor can get an updated ETA. I ordered November 5th.

While I’m sure I will enjoy the speakers when they are finally delivered , the lack of status information on orders and the lack of timely website updates is definitely taking the shine out of the whole experience. I want them to focus on making and delivering speakers but at least hire a person to keep the website updated and answer questions about orders. I noticed the Axpona banner is finally gone as is replaced with 90 days for orders. My issue has been the availability of white oak baffles. People trying to do order/potential delivery date math, good luck with that. My order date:12 November, Order #107. Add that info to your equations.