Anyone else order Caladans from Clayton Shaw?

After watching videos and reading positive reviews I ordered a pair of Caladans. It’s been 2 weeks and I have never received an email confirmation of sale.  The charge on my cc was from Spatial Audio.  I have called and left VMs twice and also emailed Clayton’s info address. Crickets ! 

Has anyone else experienced this?  I assume he’s extremely busy but I’m getting a little anxious.

whiteknee

Back in my drinking days, had several friends with boats, spent a lot of lost time in the “play pen”

coralking, I’ll try to be honest and not “fan boy” over the Caladans

For those of you who heard these speakers or other Clayton speakers in person,  I’m curious about the tonality and texture these speakers project. Besides having a large soundstage and deep bass, which side of neutral are they? Do they have the midrange texture one might associate with a good 2way speaker?

abd1,

The exposed components can be polarizing, I actually kind of like being able to see the quality of the components.....and by definition the entire back is exposed.

I don't think it came through on the pics I posted), the components are placed in routed slots and holes in the back of the baffle.....so they are recessed into the baffle a bit.