Anyone at home at Krell?

No one answers the phones, all the voice mailboxes are full, no one responds to emails. Anyone know what is going on?

hootyboo

+1, I agree the ongoing disinformation about Krell is unwarranted. The company is currently facing very serious challenges but has committed to honoring all existing orders and repair requests (I hope). Any new orders probably will experience delays.

It is crucial to allow Krell the necessary time to stabilize and regain its footing in the market, as they are known for their quality and dedication to customer service. Patience will be key as they work through these issues.

Obviously, this is not an easy process and takes time. I wish their communication with their customers was better but that is another issue.

@rcg412 Congrats on the KSA i400. That amp must be incredible given how good the lower end Duo XD are (on the KRELL scale).

To our valued customers, we’re excited to share that Krell Industries is preparing to begin the process of reopening.

As part of this transition, we’re moving to a new cloud-based platform to enhance your experience with us. In the meantime, we’re experiencing some technical issues with our primary website and emails.

Please visit our new site at Krell.industries (yes, .industries – no extra TLD) for updates.
For any inquiries, reach out via the following emails:

Info@krell.industries
Sales@krell.industries
Service@krell.industries
Support@krell.industries
While we’re operating on limited capacity, responses may take a little longer, and we appreciate your patience as we work through these changes.

Thank you for your continued support, and we can’t wait to serve you again soon. Stay tuned for more updates!

#KrellReopening #HighEndAudio #KrellIndustries #CustomerUpdate #StayTuned

All, This is great news and the best news all summer.  My KSA200 has been there since the end of March for repair and I was not sure I was going to get it back. I emailed the service email above and it didn't get bounced back.  With the old one that is all I got.  I can't wait for them to get back up and running to fix my amp.  I now have a little faith.