Anyone at home at Krell?

No one answers the phones, all the voice mailboxes are full, no one responds to emails. Anyone know what is going on?

hootyboo
Post removed 

I Am Running a new KSA i400…. It’s one of the best amps I have heard, preferred it to D’ag momentum.  Next step for warmth would probably be tubes (VAC?)

All the disinformation on this forum is getting ridiculous. Give the company some time to get back on its feet. 

+1, I agree the ongoing disinformation about Krell is unwarranted. The company is currently facing very serious challenges but has committed to honoring all existing orders and repair requests (I hope). Any new orders probably will experience delays.

It is crucial to allow Krell the necessary time to stabilize and regain its footing in the market, as they are known for their quality and dedication to customer service. Patience will be key as they work through these issues.

Obviously, this is not an easy process and takes time. I wish their communication with their customers was better but that is another issue.

@rcg412 Congrats on the KSA i400. That amp must be incredible given how good the lower end Duo XD are (on the KRELL scale).