Any RME ADI-2 DAC FS owners here?

Hej

I’m looking for a DAC for my headphone set up and have read some good reviews on the RME ADI-2 DAC FS. RME makes gear for professionals and that worries me because then the risk is that it sounds cold, analytic and dry. How about RME ADI-2 DAC FS?
Anyone that have had this DAC for a while?

I was quite pleased with my old Audiolab 8200CD, but it died when I unfortunately was led to push the ”self destruction button”. After more than a month trying to get help from Audiolab and their distributor here in Sweden I have understood that they don’t care about after sales service. So I have to buy a new DAC and a transport.  
simna
I've had my RME for about nine month's and I find the sound transparent and dynamic. Picked it over the Chord Qutest. I use the short delay slow and tweaked the top end w/the 5 Band Parametric EQ. Also to make your life easier go Audio Science forum on page 28 of RME ADI-2 thread is a four part video produced by RME on how to use your DAC. Excellent step by step instructions. 
@simna I wouldn't recommend the ADI-2 DAC if you want the sound of tubes. Unless you find you're getting enough of that with your other tube gear, and want to lighten it up a bit.
RME ADI-2 Pro AD//DA owner here, I pair it with Audeze iSine 20 in-ear  planar magnetics, i like the combo a lot.  I also use the RME ADI-2 Pro AD//DA as a preamp for my power amp, works/sounds great, very detailed sound, i dont find it fatiguing.  I don't have extensive experience with other headphone amps or headphones, so take take the above for what its worth.
Thanks for your opinions. 

There are a few other DAC:s in this price range (more or less) that also are interesting; M2Tech Young, Mytek Liberty, NuPrime DAC-9 and Schiit Gungnir Multibit.

It’s a pity that the rme doesn’t have digital out so you could use just the EQ in it.