Any bookshelves with horn-loaded tweeters?

I am looking for bookshelf speakers with horn-loaded tweeters.

I prefer two-way speakers. I found that JBL studio 530 and a number of Klipsch bookshelf speakers satisfy my need. But I am not sure if they sound good.

I am looking for more options, of audiophile/hifi quality.
hl10027
Klipsch Reference monitors are inexpensive monitors which sound very good with tube electronics.I have a pair of Comete 30th Anniversary Cometes which are excellent monitors that use horn loaded tweeters. The 30th Anniversary Cometes are significantly better than the standard Cometes which I used to own and are very good monitors that offer great value at their price point and also need tubes to sound their best.
What makes the anniversary Cometes better sounding than the regular models?

I thought it was more of a packaging and finish job than upgraded components. How did the sound differ?

Thanks
Would you say the anniversary Cometes benefit from a sub...or is a sub not necessary?
Nice to hear from someone not trying to "sell" me these. Just had a phone conversation with a salesman today who said that they didn't need a sub.

In keeping with the OP, I've read many threads about Triangle speakers outshining JBL, Klipsch, Dynaudio, and others. Just curious if anyone here knows how they'd stack up against comparably priced ($1,500-$1,800) Bowers & Wilkins bookshelf speakers?

Also, there's a pair of Triangle Titus XS currently for sale. Not sure how they'd stack up, but the price is tempting.