Any bad experience with wilson audio sasha w/p?

Sorry for the question, but I have been hearing good reviews about wilson audio sasha w/p. I am actually convinced to try a new set but hope I can get the negative side so I can come out with a decision that I will not regret in the future.
jerrypan
I got good feedbacks, that's why it's worth posting in audiogon. I tried listening to sasha in Hongkong audio show recently but people come and go, so it was hard for me to appreciate the clarity of sasha. Last night, I had the chance to listen to a brand new one in an audio room. It sounds great but a lot of serious things have to be done like proper positioning, right cables and of course the power amp that will match a good speaker. I guess I have to wait for a while until Alexia is out in the market . . . hope I can get a good deal. Thanks for all the info.
It does not look like the Alexia will be a viable alternative to the Sasha unless the price is much cheaper here than in England. The price over there is suppose to be 200,000 pounds; or $300,000 or more depending on conversion rate. May be a great speaker but looks like it will be in a totally different price class, i.e. 10x as much. A friend has the Sasha and they are very good but are very demanding of associated gear.
I think peterayer is correct, there will be a glut of used sahsa's showing up shortly.Although I am biased, you may want to check out the rockports if you're going to drop that kind of coin.
with regards to this Alexia model being released, i have been wondering for the longest time when the W/P was going to offer an 8 and a 10 inch woofer array. AND NOW with the new tweeter the vision is complete. But at $50,000, it is a shame this speaker isn't priced below $30K with the Sasha in the low 20's.
I guess it's cabinet materials (or whatever) that keeps the pricing at least 25% higher than one might want.
When I initially bought my Sashas I had a hard time getting them to sound good but it turned out that my basement space (most likely my ceiling height of 7.5') was the culprit; once I moved them upstairs into another room they were like totally different speakers. They sing now...

I will agree that for best results the electronics need to be top notch or these speakers will let you know.