Ansuz Darkz resonance control footers

Anyone have advice for isolation and resonance control for my Oppo BDP105 primarily used as a transport.

I had the opportunity to try Ansuz Darkz T2S ($5100/set of 3).  They were amazing, providing a much quieter background, more focus and all around musicality.  So I am convinced big improvements are obtainable here but the price is out of reach.  I also tried the Darkz C2T, much less expensive which were good.   

I have been able to try Nordost Titanium Sort Kones and Stillpoints.  These helped but not like the T2S

I would appreciate opinions from anyone for a similar application. Perhaps using Townshend or Voodoo Isopods? 

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xdavejaz

we have tried the isopods  decent but not in the same league as the darkz

however the critical mass footers are direct competitors  to the dakz

545  each for the 1inch footers $2180 for four so a bit less expensive then the darks and they  are amazing

Dave and Troy

Audio intellect NJ

critical mass dealer

Post removed 

@davejaz - I don’t know if this is what you meant in your last post, but I would not use the Symposium together with Vibrapods, as Symposium works with rigid coupling between the component and the shelf. One or the other. 

Yes I understand.  It looks like I would need Couplers fro the Symposium shelf.  Also Rollerblocks with Tungsten bearing look interesting.  Chayro, any thoughts?  I have ordered Vibrapods just for fun to try your solution on the Oppo