An audio rack that really does make a difference.

Looking on spending up to $3000. on a rack for my system. I’m currently using a older Billy bags tri-point with cracked glass shelves. Would like to get a four post stand so it becomes more stable than the three post Billy Bags. Looking for something that will take it to the next level without taking my pocket book along with it. I’ve looked at Solid Tech and Adonis. 
Thanks Mike
hiendmmoe
I'm a proponent of putting the rack at the side of the room and keeping the space between the speakers open. The best results I've gotten are from using long(ish) balanced cables to monoblock amps which sit directly behind (or just to the side of) the speakers on low supports with short speaker cables. 
Just to answer your question, stabilization of the equipment/speakers through vibration control is very important.  I've gone through three setups over 50+ years.  For the past 25 years, I have hollow, heavy gauge welded steel racks filled with 50/50 mix of shot/sand with a mix of granite and high density fiberboard shelving and various Stillpoint devices under almost all equipment.  You will notice the difference with superior shelving and you won't regret it but don't cheap out as you can keep great shelving for many decades.