Amplifier for Dilemma B&W 802D3

I have a B&W 802D3 with Nordost Red cables. The current amplifier is 2 mono Carver ma 500. I want to max out my speakers, so I would like to ask for help with amplifiers.

I tried to read a lot about it, unfortunately at the moment I don't have the opportunity to try and listen in person. I've read a lot, trying to see between the lines. 

I would like to ask for opinions from those who have experience with the amplifiers listed:

- What kind of synergy do they have with the B&w D3 series?
- advantages, disadvantages, in which league is it ranked?-

character, coherence, speed, dynamics, detail, concept, musicality...

(used price as far as I can currently get it)

Rotel michi m8 blocks  5200 euro

Plinius Sa Reference 5400 euro

T+A Pa 3000 hv 5000 euro

Boulder 866 12,000 euro

Bat 600 nor 4000 euro

Sim moon 860v1 5300 euro

Based on videos and reports, I like the Boulder 866 the best, but is it worth its multiples? Where does the Michi M8 fit in the list? Is it true that it is the exact opposite of Boulder 866 in character? Is it true that Boulder 866, T+A PA 3000 HV are similar in nature?

Please explain your thoughts in more detail.

Maybe another alternative??

I would be interested in experiences, thank you very much!

128x128rolee910

@rolee910 

I have auditioned the 802s with CODA 16, Rotel Michi M8s, and the Luxman M10X. The Luxman had the best bass and a beautiful midrange. CODA presented as neutral with good power. The Michi's were in between the CODA and Luxman. I would also recommend a pair of McIntosh MC 611 monoblocks or the MC 462. The 802s need a lot of power to sound their best. 

I understand, it's interesting that compared to the huge performance of the michi m8, the luxman has better bass control...
Mcintosh 462 for Michi m8 or Luxman M10X
how is it?

The Luxman has the most refined sound. However, the McIntosh pushes way above its weight and is half the price of the Luxman. I would go McIntosh and spend the rest on source components. That's just me, though. 

Some sources rated the michi m8 as better against the mc 611. Now the michi m8 would be available for $5200
Maybe someone else heard them against each other?
Thanks,