Allnic H 7000 XLR out.

Having had a fully balanced system previously and seeing it's virtues, granted some may disagree here, am looking into going balanced again. Phono pre is the above mentioned Allnic H 7000 now running single ended. Is there anyone here with the technical knowledge as to the mechanism the phono pre uses internally to send the signal out using XLR cables. A bit hesitant to go forward mixing a basically single ended unit in the chain with true balanced going the rest of the way.

128x128dentdog

No idea about the technology but I run my H-3000 with balanced cables and it sounds fantastic.  I didn't try the RCA outputs because my best cables were all balanced.  You should let your ears be the judge of how it sounds in your system.

What did you end up with @dentdog ? I run single ended from my Allnic's but am thinking of moving up the chain in cable quality and costs and moving to XLR. Curious what you need up with after all. 

Albert Porter said that the Allnic is transformer balanced when switched so got some new cables and ran it to a BAT Rex 2 preamp with XLRs. Now balanced throughout and loving it. Deep, immersive and vivid.