All NEW DENON A110 Integrated Amp // Reference Class Bargain !..

This new $3500 Denon PMA-A110 Integrated amp is one of the best you can buy and is even BETTER than the RAVED NAD Master M33 for a lot less money !

https://www.lbtechreviews.com/test/hi-fi/denon-pma-a110
highend666
All New NAD Master M33 Integrated Amp // GAME CHANGER ?..
Which is it sherlock?
Post removed 
Highend666, Not to be disrespectful but your post seems kinda spamie. Could you provide some actual insight?
It reads in the review that the PMA-A110 is a close cousin of the PMA-SX1 that only sells in the Asian market for over $7,700.00.

I'd like to hear it for myself.

All the best,
Nonoise
Hi, I don't post here but I have to make some correction, Denon PMA-A110 is not a close cousin of PMA-SX1 or PMA-SX11.
NOT even in the same class, It just a improved version of PMA-2500NE with better parts, still very good amp with newest DAC.

PMA-SX11 is current model from different class not older version,
SX-1 Limited is pure Class A, SX-11 is heavily Class A bias amp with incredible power supplies.

All the best,
Hfi20

Denon itself says that they took a lot of experience from the SX-11 when making the new A110. It gets rave reviews in Europe.
Well, I spoke with SX-11 designer and also currently own both amps.
It just a improved version of PMA-2500NE, see the image, left side is standard 2500NE, right side is A-110 with better parts.

EDIT: SX1L & SX-11 come with toroidal transformers, 2500NE/A-110 dual mono design with EI transformers.
Denon have been selling much better amps in domestic market for long time than export products in two channel amps.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/Z_gtZorgQEyF35nvKRcbXQ.OMn36MnMk4sFam9Av2D4Ye

Hello to all,

Hi hfi20,

I have PMA 2500NE on JBL 4312SE, fed by Onkyo NS6170 streamer listening Tidal all the time. Sounds really really good!

You have had the chance to talk with Takashi  Arai ?!!!!! Wow, really ???
I would really like to have a chance like that to speak with him. 

I have become a Denon fan!

Sorry but it is not 100% clear to me, which botH amps do you own? 
PMA 2500NE & PMA A110?
or
PMA 2500NE & SX-11?

Some day i would like to have the chance to get & own a PMA SX-1 !

Not PMA-SX1 Limited because that is really expensive for me.

I know PMA SX-1 is just only 50 Watts / 8 Ohms, but i incline to think it is conservatively rated.

I plan to buy even better JBL's or other high efficiency speakers in the future and hope to have the chance to pair those speakers with PMA-SX1.
I have the impression SX-1 will drive those or even my 4312SE's with authority and make a dreamy fine sound!

Enjoy your intregrateds!

Best wishes,

Paul,